Taking action for diversity, equity,
and inclusion in computing
The Corps is a model for catalyzing regional partnerships through tiered participation of students, professionals, and educators in mentoring, civic engagement, and experiential learning.
The STARS Computing Corps provides training, resources, and community for addressing diversity, equity, and inclusion in computing. STARS engages college students and faculty from in projects designed to promote persistence and career advancement in computing, through connecting computing to community and societal impacts; reinforcing computing knowledge through teaching and practice; developing professional, entrepreneurial, and creative skills, and developing a network of computing professionals with a shared commitment to diversity, equity, and computing.
- Join our mailing list
- Become a member of the STARS Academic Alliance
- Participate in a STARS program
- Collaborate with a STARS Chapter near you to bring a K-20 computing outreach program led by STARS college students to your community
- Participate in the STARS Celebration student leadership conference
- Participate in the RESPECT research conference
- Sponsor a STARS Student Leadership Corps Student
- STARS Registration (Under Construction)